PLEASE READ OUR TERMS OF SERVICE. BY ACCESSING OR USING OUR WEBSITE, REGISTERING AN ACCOUNT OR DOWNLOADING OUR CLIENT, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS OF SERVICE DESCRIBED HEREIN AND ALL TERMS INCORPORATED BY REFERENCE. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ALL OF THESE TERMS, DO NOT DOWNLOAD SHAIYA SEA CLIENT NOR CREATE/REGISTER AN ACCOUNT.
User Conduct and Ethics Guide
The following rules governs basic cooperation within the Shaiya SEA private server and website. Please be aware that failure to comply with these rules of conduct may result in the termination of your Shaiya SEA game account according to the Shaiya SEA User Agreement.
- Only English language is allowed in Trade Chat, Area Chats, Raid Chats and Raid Commands. Any language is/are allowed, as long as the content of the conversation and the information given away or provided is/are not malicious and follows the standards of our chat rules. Make sure to use English Language or chats in communicating to other user or group of people who doesn’t speak your language.
- Flooding the chat window with repeated chats or graphic text and deliberately spamming sub-skills in public areas on the server are not allowed.
- Creating drama, swearing, Caps Chats (All capital letters), spamming complaints and raging or flaming in any public chats, support tickets and in our social media group is also not allowed.
- All complaints, concerns and reports must be send ONLY thru tickets within one (1) to three (3) days. Provide a screenshot or fraps (video) in sending reports or complaints.
- Advertising/promoting other server or games, phishing sites or hack sites are not allowed.
- Bribery (Bribing our staff), begging for items and impersonating as server staff, game host or known user/entity are not allowed.
- Kill stealing and claiming a certain farming or grinding location as their spot or territory (for same faction only) is not allowed.
- False claims on missing items, hack accounts, scammed item, attained drops and others may result to either temporary or permanent ban of your account.
- Stat-padding or gaining underserved kills from an anomalous gameplay to increase your character’s rank and improve your its stats is prohibited. All kill points gained from this absurd and unhelpful gameplay will be deleted to zero. Same punishment will be given away to the leecher, feeder or participants of this illegal activity.
- You may not defraud, harass, discriminate, insult or threaten a user or staff and spread malicious rumours or fabricated facts or information (Defamation) about the server, user or staff in any forms of in-game chats, forum threads and social media chats or page. Any remarks that portray or characterized as racism, ethnic slur, anti-religion, sexism and sexual exploitation either constructive or not are strictly prohibited. We will disband your guild or change your IGN manually without any further notice or warnings if you use racially, religiously or sexually offensive words, slangs or connotations (in any dialect or language) as a Guild name or In-game name.
- Entering in your enemy's safe zone, killing behind the ides and spawn killing or base killing are "allowed". However, Five kills will be automatically deducted to your total kills (-5) once you killed your enemy in their safe zone. Ex. You killed 5 of your enemy in their safe zone. You will automatically receive a -10 kills as a penalty. Spawn Killing or Safe Zone killing is/are not applied in the PVP rooms or maps of the following bosses; Dios Exiel, Kimuraku, Greendietta Seraphim and to the respawn areas from Kimuraku room to Dwater and Greendietta Seraphim 2nd portal to Dwater.
- You may not use our social media group, tickets or forums in posting threads with sexual contents, spreading files which contains cheats, key logger and malware or virus, promoting other server, game, phishing or hack sites; spreading fabricated info, selling in-game currency and virtual goods thru real money, mobile credits, bitcoins etc. and posting any user's account info, private or malicious materials and/or personal data. You are not also allowed to vend and advertise that you are selling an account, ask for users to pm you in any social media account and engage in a transaction outside the game. We disassociate our server to any lost, damages and mischief caused by transactions outside the server or game.
- Selling items thru RMT (Real Money Trading) and Illegal Trading or trading in-game currency or virtual goods from other server or game and with the use of mobile credits or game cards are not allowed.
- Hacking an account and Scamming are strictly prohibited in the server and may result to permanent ban of your account and IP address. Scammed account, virtual goods and in-game currency thru RMT and Illegal Trading are non-recoverable or non-retrievable.
- Dual boxing or Multi Client login is only allowed for vending purposes, trading items, storage, Farming and power levelling your toon/s.
- All raids must be open to all users, raid leaders must call for the spawned bosses in Trade Chat and avoid keeping your raid in leader gaining settings.
- Only level 60 toons or characters are allowed to join in a PVP-Boss Hunt or PVP event. All Level 59 and below toons or characters are “not allowed” to join in the Cryptic Throne Boss Hunts, Cloron Dragon, Fantasma Dragons, Freezing Mirage and Haruhion boss hunts. During PVE events level 55 to 60 Characters or toons are allowed to join the raid.
- A raid leader can kick a character on the raid if the character is leeching kills, afk, or not following the raid leader's commands provided that character is warned 1st before kicking them.
- During the event and boss hunts, all created raids and spawned bosses must be called in Trade Chat. Leader gaining settings, dismantling raid before Boss’s death and kicking users or participants without any reasons are not allowed. Raid must be closed when the Boss's HP is 50% or below.
- All levels can join on other events such as Word Games, Puzzles, Drag and Drop, "Bring me", "Find the GM" FB events or any Offline events and events that are not related with PVE or summoned bosses.
- You may not share your account info to any user or server employee. We are not responsible to any result or outcome caused by account sharing. We will never ask for your account info such as password, email address or for your consumables and item or add you as a friend in any social media or chat group that is not related to Shaiya SEA.
- You may not engaged or involved in modifying our game client, disrupting the service or assist in deciphering our connections and transmission to our service host or any attempt to control or stop our service, Using Emulator, Game Exploits and Bug Abuse such duping or replicating in-game items, speed-hacking, wallhack, range bug (to disable the monster from moving or attacking) and other exploits such as terrain, vending, skill/ability, attack, statistics, cutting the animation of skills, immortality etc.; Using third party program and any cheat wares and modified software may result to immediate suspension of your account and IP address.
- Exploiting Dios Exiel's Archer/Hunter max range bug will result to a raid ban.
- In a guild event(Summoned Boss), A Guild Leader can ONLY summon the bosses in their respective Guild House. In an event that a Guild Leader summoned it on other areas such as Boss Rooms/Auction House(Bootlegery), Safe areas such as Apulune/Iris and non-pvp areas such as Erina/Adellia/Reikeuseu/Keuraijen, Shaiya SEA is not responsible if another guild killed and took your loots and also the Guild Leader that summoned it will be punished. A Guild Leader can also choose between leader gaining or group/random loot system during the guild event(Summoned Boss).
Server Content and Provisions
These following provisions are part of our agreement that will secure and protect your account, invoke your rights to access our services and generally to be aware of Shaiya SEA’s rights over registered accounts and server’s existing and future development or revisions.
Suspension of Service
We have a right to terminate, monitor, investigate and access the accounts or question the user that is reportedly and found to be involved in any violations under User Conduct and Ethics Guide. We have a right to access your account, open and examine your logs, record your information, confiscate all the items and suspend all accounts that are involved in donation disputes which is bound or affiliated to our no refund policy, hacking, scamming schemes and exploit or bug abuse. We also have a right to restrict or ban all accounts that are known as delinquent, abusive and involved in gross violations or multiple offenses. By any other means, we may release banned accounts if they promised to redeem themselves and pledged not to repeat his/her offenses or commit grave offenses. However, their account will be under probation for six months. All items such as weapons and gears that are traded to other account are also going to be confiscated (This is on/before or prior to the the "Permanent ban" but with an exemption on sold items thru an Auction Web Mall or gold).
Violation and Penalty
Whether or not You wish to terminate an account, We may in our discretion, suspend your Account as well as any other Account ID related to you for a breach of this agreement. Petty or minor violations of our Shaiya SEA User Agreement may result in a warning or temporary suspension of your account. The penalty received by a suspended account will always be depends on the numbers of violations, if the offense is repeatedly done and to the severity or degree of the offense made by the user. Forums, Tickets, Shaiya SEA Auction Rules, Donation Process, Purchasing Rules and other Shaiya SEA services are bound to our Terms of Service and its rules.
Privacy and Content
This agreement also includes maintaining technical and regulatory measures that are designed and implemented to secure your account from use or unauthorized access. All data of registered user’s account will remain secure and private. However, we are not responsible and liable to any of virtual items or currency lost for unauthorized access (stated in User Conduct and Ethics Guide #19) of your account by the third party or user or due to Account Sharing or sharing account info to an impersonator or unknown user/entity, signing in and registering to a non-server related website and social media chats or group.
Game Changes and Updates
You acknowledge that Shaiya SEA may in its reasonable discretion provide subsequent rendition, modifications, additions or conduct a client enhancements, game adjustments, expand our Terms of Service, server and client upgrades or release game patch or update and any changes related to any part of our service. Shaiya SEA Staffs have a right in creating, editing, modifying, adapting, materials or information of either original or latest content, and/or tools made available to you by Shaiya SEA in certain services. We also have a rights and in our discretion to create, modify, add mechanics, change or cancel any event.
Support and Services
We have available web-based support ticket through our website for posting or sending reports, concerns, suggestions and complaints. Additional support services are available in-game provided by our online staffs and in our official facebook page.
Others, we may change these terms at any time by posting changes online. Please review these terms regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes made by us. Your continued use of our website and client after changes are posted means you agree to be formally bound by these terms as updated and/or amended.
THIS AGREEMENT IS EFFECTIVE ONCE YOU REGISTER AN ACCOUNT AND DOWNLOAD OUR CLIENT. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE OR DISAPPROVE WITH OUR TERMS OF SERVICE, DO NOT REGISTER AN ACCOUNT OR DOWNLOAD OUR CLIENT. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH OUR GAME CHANGES AND UPDATES DELETE ALL YOUR CHARACTERS, UNINSTALL OUR CLIENT AND THEN MOVE ON.